SAPULPA, Oklahoma - A Bristow woman accused of first degree murder in the deaths of three people 22 years ago is one step closer to trial.

A Creek County judge found prosecutors presented enough evidence in Monday's preliminary hearing for the case to move forward. Family members of the victims are ready for the two-decades-long case to come to a close.

The judge spent most of the morning hearing testimony from family members and investigators about the deaths of the three women. Investigators also revealed what evidence they found in the grave site where the women's remains were found earlier this spring.

Beverly Noe is charged in the deaths of Wendy Camp, Cynthia Britto and Lisa Kregear who were found this past spring buried an eight-foot grave.

Family members have watched the case drag on since the two women and 6-year-old girl disappeared in 1992.

"We were doubting several times if this would ever happen or not and we are grateful and very, very, blessed that it finally has arrived," said family member Jackie Taylor.

Prosecutors showed evidence at the hearing linking Noe to the murders.

Noe, who is Camp's ex-mother-in-law, claimed her innocence for years saying she dropped the women off in Chandler following an argument. The women were never seen again.

OSBI Agents testified about finding the remains of the little girl and two women last spring in Pawnee County and inconsistencies in Noe's statements.

Family member Leon Camp broke down at times when family members and investigators testified.

“It's hard bringing stuff back up again," he said.

Investigators said they recovered a knife from the Pawnee County grave, which matched one found in Noe's kitchen after a search warrant.

Agents also recovered a rusted revolver and were able to determine the victims were stabbed because of puncture wounds found in their clothing.

“I knew there was some evidence like that, some weapons, but I didn't know exactly what it all was," Camp said.

Wendy Camp's aunt, Terry Cooper, said Monday’s hearing was emotional, but she was happy the judge decided there's enough evidence to go to trial.

“We all cried a lot, but they're happy tears, not just sad tears because we are finally getting the closure we deserve," she said.

Noe will be back in court for a pre-trial hearing later this month. Noe's brother faces charges for being an accessory to murder.