Grilled Peaches With Honey and Yogurt
· 4 medium ripe peaches, cut in half (pit removed)
· ½ cup honey flavored fat free Greek yogurt
· 4 tbsp honey or agave nectar
· 2 Tablespoons chopped pecans
· cinnamon (to taste)
1. Place peaches cut side down on the grill. Grill on low or indirect heat until soft, about 2-4 minutes on each side.
2. Combine yogurt and cinnamon.
3. To plate the dessert, place one peach half on each dish and scoop 1 tbsp of yogurt in the hollow of each peach half . Drizzle honey over the yogurt, peaches, and on around the dish. Sprinkle chopped pecans onto each dish in and around the honey. Serve immediately
Note: If you are making several servings, you can scoop the yogurt with a small scooper, and place the scoops of yogurt on a plate. Set the plate in the freezer while you complete the recipe. This makes the yogurt more firm and able to stand up to the residual heat of the peach.