Light The Lawn Official Rules
2. Only one (1) prize may be awarded per household. Winners from other contests sponsored or conducted by NEWS ON 6 within thirty (30) days preceding the beginning of this contest are not eligible for this contest.
3. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
4. No purchase, registration fee or donation of money is required to register or win.
5. Winner must own their home and home is subject to a pre-inspection to confirm specific qualifications required for installation. Winning home cannot be a manufactured home, mobile home, travel trailer, apartment, duplex or a condominium.
6. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree (a) to abide by these and any additional specific official rules and the decisions of the Contest Entities and contest officials designated by NEWS ON 6, which will be binding and final in all respects; (b) to the use of information by the Contest Entities for marketing and advertising purposes as allowed by applicable privacy policies and law; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, costs, expenses, fees, injuries (including death), losses, and damages resulting or alleged to result from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, and/or from entrants fraudulent or otherwise wrongful acts or omissions; (d) not to sue the Contest Entities for any damages alleged to arise from winner's acceptance of or use of the prize(s); and (e) to the use of the entrants, name, voice, biography, and likeness by Contest Entities without further notice or compensation for promotion, advertising, filing, and dissemination purposes, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
7. “Contest Officials” designated by the management of NEWS ON 6 shall be responsible for interpretation and enforcement of the contest rules.
8. Contest Officials shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any other published rules applicable to a specific contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Contest Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty and (c) are not liable for injuries, losses or damages arising or alleged to arise out of any persons participation in the Contest. All disputes will be resolved under applicable Oklahoma laws.
9. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, undeliverable, incomplete or unreadable entries. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. Contest Officials may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Contest Entities representatives. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Contest Officials reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. The rules can be modified at any time without notice.
10. NEWS ON 6 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to alter, change, cancel or suspend this Contest, for any reason whatsoever, without prior notification.
11. How to enter: Viewers may participate in the 2014 Light the Lawn Giveaway by completing an online entry form located at www.NewsOn6.com/lights. Deadline to enter is Friday, December 12, 2014 at 3:00pm (CST). Two (2) winners will be selected, by random number generator, and will each receive a complete Outdoor Christmas Light Package, valued up to $2,500.00. Installation will be scheduled starting December 12-14, 2014. Lawn America will select and install lighting packages. Lights selected and installed are at the sole discretion of Lawn America and are not exchangeable.
12. Alternate Form of Entry: Participants may submit a postcard entry via mail or hand delivery to NEWS ON 6: 2014 Light the Lawn Giveaway, 303 N. Boston Ave., Tulsa, OK 74103. Postcard entry must include participant's name, age, town, phone number and email address (include “None” if participant does not have an email address). Entries must be received by 3:00pm on Friday, December 12, 2014. No more than one (1) entry, per person, per weekday, will be accepted. Photocopies, facsimiles or other reproductions will not be eligible.
13. In the event of any of the following, the prize(s) will be awarded to an alternate winner:
a. Prizewinner cannot be reached on or before 5:00p.m. on December 12, 2014;
b. Prizewinner does not return a phone call on or before 5:00p.m., December 12, 2014;
c. Prizewinner does not timely return the signed Statement of Prizewinner;
d. Prizewinner is determined not to be an eligible winner; or
e. Any other reasons set forth in these rules.
14. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes will be allowed except at the Contest Entities' sole discretion due to prize unavailability. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes), and subsequent or related expenses such as, but not limited to, gasoline, insurance, and maintenance arising from the award of a prize from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Any prize awarded in this Contest must be claimed within ten (10) working days of winner's notification by NEWS ON 6 or sooner, depending upon the specific prize or contest.
15. Prize: One (1) complete Outdoor Christmas Light Package, selected and installed by Lawn America starting December 12-14, 2014. Approximate Prize Value: $2,500.00. Winner is responsible for all electrical charges incurred from using lights, through their electrical company.
17. Winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email. Winner(s) must sign and return a Statement of Prizewinner, Official Rules and Acknowledgement (“Documents”) provided by NEWS ON 6. The signed documents must be received by NEWS ON 6 within ten (10) days of the winner's notification. Winner(s) must show photo identification to claim prizes. NEWS ON 6 reserves the right to require additional identification and may choose to deny awarding the prize based on falsification of identification or fraud. In the event winner receives, or has already received, a prize from any other contest(s) sponsored by Griffin Communications, News On 6, the Tulsa CW and/or any of their subsidiaries, during the 2014 calendar year, such prize values will be combined with this prize value. If the total value of all prizes received during the 2014 exceed $600, winner will receive a Form 1099 from Griffin Communications for the 2014 calendar year.
18. Odds of winning depend on the number of contest entries received.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
20. Complete rules are available at NEWS ON 6 Monday through Friday during normal business hours or at www.NewsOn6.com.
One (1) response per text entry. Standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply and are per your carrier. Send HELP to (79640) for information. Send STOP to (79640) to opt out of the service. Note: Standard Terms & Conditions are also available at http://store2.hipcricket.com/standard-termsEandP.asp
Full terms and conditions are also available at www.NewsOn6.com.