TULSA, Oklahoma - The Class 6A-I semifinals wrapped up Saturday at Chapman Stadium. The Union Redskins made their way past Mustang, overpowering them 52-7.

Union came out ready to play in the first quarter. After forcing Mustang to punt, they took over at the 47 yard line with 8:42 on the clock. With four minutes left in the quarter, Union quarterback Mason Farquhar ran the ball for a five yard touchdown. This gave the Redskins a 7-0 lead over Mustang.

Union quickly forced Mustang to punt, and regained the offensive possession at their own 34. With the redskins in scoring distance, Tyler Adkins carried it three yards into the end zone. With 24 seconds left in the first, Union led Mustang 14-0.

The Redskins came out tough on defense. Malon Aljiboori had a big sack for Union. The Redskins then blocked a punt and scored. This gave Union a 21-0 head over Mustang.

With 8:20 left in the half the Redskins were now at their own 20. Union continued to gain yards, and then pushed their way back into the end zone with 4:46 to go. Farquhar connected with Zach Fisher, and advanced their lead to 28-0.

Mustang did not take advantage of their offensive possession, and decided to punt again. With 33 seconds left Union's Austin Barnes caught it in the end zone.

Union was up 42-0 at the end of the half.

Union came back out in the second half immediately putting more points on the board. Farquhar connected with Daeonte Calvert for another score. Union now led the game by 49 points. With 7:03 to go in the third quarter, Mustang punted again. Union then took over at the 42. On fourth down Union went for it, but fumbled on the play. Mustang then took over at the 50. The Redskins persisted to play tough defense, making sacks and keeping Mustang away from the end zone.

By the end of the third, Union was destroying Mustang 49-0.

In the beginning of the final quarter, Union kicked a field goal, increasing their lead to 52-0. Both teams then exchanged punts. With 2:37 left to play, Mustang scored their first touchdown of the game. They were now trailing by 45 points.

The score was 52-7 by the end of the game.

The Redskins will now take on the Jenks Trojans for the championship game. The game will be played Friday, December 5, at 7:00 p.m. in Chapman Stadium.