Chimney Fire Damages Tulsa Home
TULSA, Oklahoma - A fire in a chimney damages a Tulsa home early Friday.
The Tulsa Fire got the call to the home in the 1000 block of East 64th Place near Riverside Drive at about 3 a.m.
Firefighters said three people were home at the time and when they noticed the smoke they called 911.
The fire department said a fire had been burning in the fireplace at the time and may have led to the chimney catching on fire, but they are still investigating.
Two brothers and friend made it out of the home safely before the fire department arrived. A dog in the home was not as fortunate.