Fireworks Spark Tulsa Home Fire
TULSA, Oklahoma - Firefighters believe fireworks are to blame for a Sunday night Tulsa house fire.
The Tulsa Fire Department got the call just after 10 p.m. to a home in the 4600 block of South 90th East Avenue. Firefighters found heavy smoke coming from the home's garage when they arrived and said they had trouble putting out the fire due to amount of clutter in the garage.
Fire Captain Stan May says investigators believe children playing with fireworks in the garage sparked the fire which caused about $20,000 in damage. Along with damage to the garage and attic, the rest of the home suffered some smoke damage.
No injuries were reported.