Laundry Room Fire Damages Tulsa Home
TULSA, Oklahoma - Fire forced seven people out of a south Tulsa home Monday night.
The Tulsa Fire Department was dispatched to the home in the 8100 block of East 75th Street South just before midnight.
Firefighters are trying to determine what sparked the fire which damaged the laundry room and the second floor. Residents told News On 6 they believe the dryer started it.
The fire department said the home did not have any working smoke detectors.
Officials say no one was injured and the residents are staying with friends and relatives.