Real-Time Traffic Info Now Displayed On Tulsa Message Boards
TULSA, Oklahoma - Beginning Monday morning, ODOT is displaying real-time traffic updates over the roadways during morning and evening rush hours.
The estimated travel times will be shown from 6 to 9 a.m. and between 3 and 7 p.m. along highways and interstates leading into and throughout Tulsa.
Real time traffic information on the 18 existing overhead message boards will be refreshed every two minutes to help you see travel conditions ahead as you plan your commute.
They are the same boards that alert drivers about major road hazards and Amber and Silver alerts. Some of the Tulsa locations include the Will Rogers Turnpike near Catoosa and U.S. 169 and Memorial Drive.
They list the dynamic message board locations including:
- Westbound I-44 & 145th E. Ave.
- Westbound SH-51 & 129th E. Ave.
- Northbound US-169 & 71st St. South
- Westbound I-44 & 56th St. West
- Eastbound I-244 & Southwest Blvd.
- Eastbound US-412 & 41st W. Ave.
- North and southbound US-169 & Memorial Dr.
- Eastbound Turner Turnpike in Sapulpa
- North and southbound US-75 & 81st St. South
- East and westbound I-44 at Memorial Dr.
- East and westbound I-44 at Harvard Ave.