Fallin Named As Vice Chair On Trump-Pence Transition Team
OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma - Oklahoma governor Mary Fallin has officially joined the presidential transition team for Donald Trump and Mike Pence.
Tuesday night, it was announced in a news release from the transition team that Fallin will be a vice chair along with Dr. Ben Carson, New Jersey governor Chris Christie, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani and others.
The group will work under Pence during the transition.
Fallin's team confirmed Tuesday night she will remain as governor and that the vice chair position is temporary and unpaid.
They said most work may be via phone or email. If she did, however, travel to New York it's unclear as of now who would pay for it. They said more details would be released Wednesday.
In a statement, Fallin said:
I'm honored to serve on the Trump-Pence Presidential Transition Team. I'm looking forward to working with the many distinguished leaders on the team to help support this administration that will lead our country back to safety, prosperity and peace. I'm also proud to make sure Oklahomans' values and concerns are heard during this important process.
Recently, the Associated Press reported that when Fallin visited New York to visit the president-elect, it cost the state more than $6,000 mostly in fuel costs for the state airplane.
There is also no word on whether Fallin is still being considered for Secretary of the Interior.
The Trump-Pence team announced several other leadership staff positions.
You can see full lists of vice chairs, executive committee members and transition team staff below.
- Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn (R-TN)
- Dr. Ben Carson
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie
- Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin
- Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, USA (Ret.)
- Former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives Newt Gingrich
- Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani
- Congresswoman Cynthia Lummis (R-WY)
- Incoming Deputy National Security Advisor Kathleen Troia "KT" McFarland
- Congressman Tom Reed (R-NY)
- Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA)
- U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL)
- U.S. Senator Tim Scott (R-SC)
- Congressman Lou Barletta (R-PA)
- Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi
- Congressman Chris Collins (R-NY)
- Congressman Sean Duffy (R-WI)
- Congressman Trey Gowdy (R-SC)
- Jared Kushner
- Congressman Tom Marino (R-PA)
- Rebekah Mercer
- Steven Mnuchin
- Congressman Devin Nunes (R-CA)
- Congressman Dennis Ross (R-FL)
- Anthony Scaramucci
- Pastor Darrell Scott
- Kiron Skinner
- Peter Thiel
- Donald Trump Jr.
- Eric Trump
- Ivanka Trump
- RNC Chairman and incoming White House Chief of Staff, Reince Priebus
- Trump Campaign CEO and incoming Chief Strategist and Senior Counselor to the President, Stephen K. Bannon
The Presidential Transition Team’s leadership staff lineup consists of:
- Nick Ayers, Senior Advisor, Vice President-elect
- Kellyanne Conway, Senior Advisor
- David Bossie, Deputy Executive Director
- Aaron Chang, Advance Lead
- Steven Cheung, Director of Rapid Response
- AJ Delgado, Senior Advisor
- Jeff DeWit, Special Advisor for Operations
- Jessica Ditto, Deputy Communications Director
- George Gigicos, Director of Advance
- Michael Glassner, Special Advisor for Operations
- Stephanie Grisham, Press Director
- Hope Hicks, National Press Secretary
- Don McGahn, General Counsel
- Jason Miller, Communications Director
- Stephen Miller, National Policy Director
- Katrina Pierson, Senior Advisor
- Josh Pitcock, Senior Advisor, Vice President-elect
- Dan Scavino, Director of Social Media
- Marc Short, Senior Advisor, Vice President-elect
- Sean Spicer, Senior Communications Advisor
- Katie Walsh, Senior Advisor