Firefighter Injured Battling Sand Springs House Fire
SAND SPRINGS, Oklahoma - One firefighter was transported to the hospital while fighting a fire in Sand Springs.
Shortly after 12:30 p.m. Wednesday, the Sand Springs Fire Department responded to the house fire in the 900 block of West 4th Street.
Firefighters were able to knock the fire down but are still working to put out hot spots.
They said one firefighter was transported after he backed into an air conditioning unit and was shocked. His condition is unknown.
No other injuries have been reported at this time.
Crews from Sapulpa and Berryhill were called in to help with the fire.
Right now it's unknown how the fire started.