'Heat Gun' Sparks Tulsa House Fire, Homeowner Says
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa firefighters are responding a house fire around 9 a.m. Sunday, December 18. The fire was reported in the 3900 block of North Delaware.
The homeowner said they put a heat gun under the house to thaw frozen pipes and the house caught fire.
Firefighters quickly responded and are airing out the home. The homeowner was tearful but said they plan to go on to church.
Tulsa firefighters confirmed that the heat gun was the source of the fire.