Made In Oklahoma Oatmeal Cookies
Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 1:30 PM CDT
- 1 stick, Hiland Salted Butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Griffin’s vanilla
- 1 ½ cups Shawnee Best all-purpose flour
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease cookie sheets.
- Fully cream butter, shortening and sugars until light. Add eggs and beat thoroughly. Add salt, baking soda, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, oats and pecans, combine well.
- Place rounded tablespoons of dough on cookies sheets, and bake 12-14 minutes