Skillet Pot Pie
- 12 oz frozen mixed vegetables
- 16 oz Panera Bread Baked Potato Soup
- 8 oz shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- •2 tsp. fresh sage, chopped
- • 1 croissant from your neighborhood Panera Bread bakery-cafe
- Cook vegetables in microwave according to package directions.
- In a large pot, combine soup, chicken, garlic powder, black pepper, and sage. Slowly bring to simmer over medium-low heat, about 8 minutes, stirring often. Add cooked vegetables.
- Slice croissant in half lengthwise and toast lightly. Then cut in half vertically. Spoon soup mixture into individual bowls and top with croissant quarter.