Fruit Pie With Date Nut Crust
- 1 cup dates
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 2-3 bananas, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 4 oz. strawberries, sliced
- 4 oz. strawberries, blended into puree
- 4 oz. raspberries
- 1 can mandarin oranges in fruit juice, drained
- Blend the crush ingredients together in a food processor to achieve a sticky consistency.
- Press the blended crust ingredients into a pie pan.
- Lay the bananas on top of the crust and press along the sides.
- Place the strawberry slices on top of the bananas.
- Pour the strawberry puree over the strawberries and bananas and press into the gaps.
- Place the raspberries and mandarin orange segments on top of the pie.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or longer before serving.