Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
- 1 15-oz can pumpkin puree
- ½ c sugar
- 1 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ c fat-free half-and-half
- 5 oz light cream cheese
- 3 oz regular cream cheese
- ¼ c sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 6 chocolate wafer cookies, crushed into coarse or fine crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350?F. Cut a 9-inch circle out of parchment paper; place in bottom of a 9-inch springform pan and coat with nonstick spray.
- To make pumpkin filling, in a large bowl whisk together pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Gently whisk in eggs, one at a time, until blended; whisk in half-and-half. Pour into prepared pan; spread into an even layer.
- To make cheesecake filling, in another large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat both cream cheeses and sugar until smooth; beat in egg and vanilla. Pour into pan over pumpkin layer; swirl with a knife to slightly combine layers.
- Bake until filling is set along edge but jiggles slightly in center, about 1 hour 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack and let cool in pan to room temperature.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, at least 3 hours or overnight. To serve, run a small thin knife around side of cheesecake; release and remove side of pan.
- If desired decorate top of cake with crushed cookies. Slice into 12 pieces and lift each piece off parchment as you serve.