TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa police are investigating three sexual battery cases on the University of Tulsa campus.

Officers said the suspect is a student already behind bars on a complaint of sexual battery.

Police said 18-year-old Zach Martin reportedly admitted to groping one victim and investigators said Martin could be connected to as many as two more open sexual battery investigations.

The university is telling students, faculty and staff that their health and safety is top priority.

A victim reportedly told police she was asleep on a couch in a fraternity house when Martin began to touch her and undress her.

"And then at some point it reached the level of where she goes 'oh no, it's got to stop' and that's when she got up and ran," said Adam Ashley, Tulsa Police Department spokesman.

She called police who, along with TU security, found the suspect.

Police believe Martin could also be responsible for other sexual battery cases on campus with investigations pending.

Detectives say one victim did not come forward until after the another victim did which created a bit of a delay.

Detectives say they'll submit their reports to the DA and the DA will decide whether to file charges.

As the investigation unfolds, TU released a campus security alert saying, in part:

"University administrators will continue to push for increased education and awareness on this issue."

Police are urging students to come forward if they have had something similar happen with Martin.

TU said Martin has been dismissed by the university.

Read the university's statement below:

“While we cannot speak to any specifics of pending investigations, we can be clear regarding our involvement in any accusation of assault of our students. Foremost, the safety and wellbeing of all University of Tulsa students – including victims of assault and their decision on whether to participate in proceedings – are primary. Regardless of the progress of a criminal inquiry by law enforcement, the university investigates all allegations of student code of conduct violations. That process was being followed in this case.”