Weight Watchers Mini-Vanilla Bean-Pomegranate Cheesecake Tarts
These tarts can be topped with any fresh fruit – kiwi, grapes, berries, or chopped blood oranges are all great options.
**SmartPoints value: 1
- 30 mini-phyllo shells, thawed if frozen
- 8 oz. light cream cheese (Neufchatel), at room temperature
- ¼ cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 vanilla bean
- ½ cup pomegranate arils (or replacement fruit per above note)
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place phyllo shells on a baking sheet and bake until lightly toasted, about 5 minutes; let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl briskly whisk together softened cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Split vanilla bean pod in half and scrape seeds into bowl; gently stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Evenly divide mixture among shells; top each with pomegranate arils and a mint leaf. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours.