Savory Egg Muffins
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 8 eggs
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese for tops
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line a standard sized muffin pan with parchment or silicone liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the kale, mushrooms, onion, goat cheese, eggs, salt, and pepper, until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin pan, filling nearly full. Sprinkle tops with reserved cheese.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes, until muffins are baked through and no longer jiggle.
Store in refrigerator for 5 days or freeze wrapped in plastic wrap and in a gallon freezer bag.
To reheat, place in microwave for 30 seconds.