Spark Ignites Fire, Injuring Three At Cleveland Natural Gas Line Leak
CLEVELAND, Oklahoma - Three city workers were injured after a spark ignites a natural gas line fire in the town of Cleveland Thursday.
According to Fire Chief Ryan Murray, workers were repairing a gas leak near the Cash Saver grocery store on East Miami Avenue when the line caught on fire.
All three workers were taken to the hospital. Chief Murray says one worker had burns on his hands and arms and another had burns on his face.
According to the City of Cleveland's Facebook page, crews were able to cap off the line after putting out the fire.