California Avocado Toast
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- ¼ cup Sun dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tabl Red Onion, chopped
- 2 tabl Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup Alfalfa Sprouts
- 2 teas Olive Oil
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- 2 slices Rustic Country French Bread, lightly toasted
- 2 Eggs, cooked sunny side up
- 2 tabl Sweet Balsamic Reduction
- Peel, core and mash avocados; add remaining ingredients except alfalfa sprouts and adjust seasonings.
- Lightly oil and toast French bread in medium heat skillet.
- Mound avocado mix on toast, top with sunny side up egg and drizzle with olive oil and garnish with alfalfa sprouts & additional chopped cilantro.