Gorgonzola Pancetta Salad
You’ll need (per each large/2-serving salad):
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes, drained
- 4 slices of pancetta, cooked (your preference on cooking method); crumble 2 cooked slices to yield about 3 tblsp of cooked pancetta crumbles
- 2 tblsp Gorgonzola crumbles
- Gorgonzola dressing to taste
- Place lettuce, dressing, tomatoes, and pancetta crumbles into a small mixing bowl.
- Toss to mix and coat.
- Place salad into serving bowl.
- Top with slices of cooked pancetta and Gorgonzola crumble, then serve.