No One Injured When Family's Home Catches On Fire
TULSA, Oklahoma - Firefighters say no one was injured in a Tulsa house fire early Monday.
They say the fire appears to have started in an electrical panel in the back of home located on Quanah Avenue just north of Pine, but an investigation continues.
The fire department says they were able to get on scene quickly and knock down that fire. Four people, including an infant were inside at the time.
The family told News On 6, a neighbor woke them up and told them about the flames, allowing them to get out of the home safely.
There was also a small dog in the house and firefighters say EMSA gave the dog oxygen and he's doing okay.
TFD says the Red Cross was called to help the family who isn't being let back inside the damaged home.