Three Cheese Tater Tots
Thursday, September 13th 2018, 11:04 AM CDT
- 4 cups Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes, thawed
- ½ cup Smoked Gouda Cheese, Shredded
- ½ cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- ½ cup Pepper Jack Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Egg, slightly beaten
- ¼ cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Chipotle’ Ranch
- 1 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 Chipotle’ Pepper in Adobo Sauce, Minced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Put the shredded hash browns into a large mixing bowl and stir in egg and flour, then gently mix in the smoked Gouda, cheddar and pepper jack cheeses.
- Lightly spray a mini muffin pan with the cooking spray and put the hash brown and cheese mixture into each hole, making sure to fill to the top.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- While the tater tots are cooking mix the ranch dressing and minced chipotle’ pepper together.
- After the tater tots are finished baking you can enjoy them fresh out of the oven or make them a little more crispy by deep frying in 350°F oil for 3 minutes.