TULSA, Oklahoma - The Tulsa Fire Department says a man and woman inside a home which caught on fire early Thursday were squatters.

Firefighters were called to the home near Pine and Memorial Drive overnight about the fire.

They say the couple told firefighters they were trying to keep warm and lit a fire in the fireplace.

The Tulsa Fire Department says the home appeared to be in the process of being remodeled.  It didn't have any power.

Tulsa Fire's Victor Grimes says the fire spread up a wall and into the home's attic.

Firefighters say the fire wasn't too hard to put out and no one was hurt.