TULSA, Oklahoma - Shrimp Angelica
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
½ lb Shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 package Angel Hair Pasta, cooked
½ cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
½ cup Asparagus, cut into ½ inch pieces
¼ cup Butter, softened
¼ cup White Wine
2 tbs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 cloves Garlic, roasted
1 tbs. Fresh Parsley, chopped
1 tbs. Chives, chopped
1 tbs. Red Onion, diced
Zest of 1 Lemon
Salt and Pepper
1. Heat a medium sauté pan over medium heat.
2. While waiting for the pan to heat up, season shrimp with salt and pepper. In a separate mixing bowl mix together the softened butter, parsley, chives, roasted garlic and lemon zest. Set to the side for later.
3. Add the olive oil to the hot sauté pan. Then add the shrimp, red onion and asparagus. Cook over medium heat for about 4 minutes, making sure to flip all of the shrimp over after the first 2 minutes.
4. Add the grape tomatoes and white wine and reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook for 1 minute then add half of the butter mixture made earlier.
5. Cook for another minute then add the angel hair pasta to the pan along with the other half of the butter mixture. Toss all of the ingredients together then serve.