Storm victims who rely on food stamps will have more time to request replacement benefits for food bought through SNAP.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture  is giving the Oklahoma Department of Human Services an extension.

Now, customers have until June 28th to complete the Request for Destroyed Food Replacement form.

To get the form, contact your county DHS office.

For more information, click here.