Mini Spinach Feta Quiches
Friday, February 14th 2020, 11:54 AM CST
Michelle Bonicelli, Family and Consumer Sciences Education, with the OSU Extension Center in Tulsa County shares a recipe for mini spinach feta quiches.
- 6 Eggs
- ¼ cup Skim Milk
- 1 ½ cups chopped spinach
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease a 6-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs with milk.
- Add spinach and feta cheese. Mix well and season with nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon equal amounts into greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes until firm.