2020 NATUREWORKS ART SHOW TICKET GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
Friday, February 14th 2020, 12:58 PM CST
- The Contest is open to all U.S. citizens and legal U.S. residents, at least 18 years of age, who reside in NEWS ON 6 Designated Market Area, as defined by Nielsen Media Research, Inc. (“DMA”) except as otherwise provided in these or specific contest rules. For a copy of the DMA Map, visit NewOn6.com/contests or click here. Employees of NEWS ON 6 and its affiliated parent and subsidiary companies, affiliated stations or companies, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, entities furnishing prizes or otherwise connected with the conduct of this Contest (“Contest Entities”) and their respective officers, directors, representatives and agents, their immediate families and members of their households, are all ineligible and may not register or participate in the Contest.
- Only one (1) prize may be awarded per household. Winners from other contests sponsored or conducted by NEWS ON 6 within thirty (30) days preceding the beginning of this contest are not eligible for this contest.
- The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
- No purchase, registration fee or donation of money is required to register or win.
- By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree (a) to abide by these and any additional specific official rules and the decisions of the Contest Entities and contest officials designated by NEWS ON 6, which will be binding and final in all respects; (b) to the use of information by the Contest Entities for marketing and advertising purposes as allowed by applicable privacy policies and law; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, costs, expenses, fees, injuries (including death), losses, and damages resulting or alleged to result from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, and/or from entrants fraudulent or otherwise wrongful acts or omissions; (d) not to sue the Contest Entities for any damages alleged to arise from winner’s acceptance of or use of the prize(s); and (e) to the use of the entrants, name, voice, biography, and likeness by Contest Entities without further notice or compensation for promotion, advertising, filing, and dissemination purposes, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
- “Contest Officials” designated by the management of NEWS ON 6 shall be responsible for interpretation and enforcement of the contest rules.
- Contest Officials shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any other published rules applicable to a specific contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Contest Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty and (c) are not liable for injuries, losses or damages arising or alleged to arise out of any persons participation in the Contest. All disputes will be resolved under applicable Oklahoma laws.
- Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, undeliverable, incomplete or unreadable entries. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. Contest Officials may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Contest Entities representatives. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Contest Officials reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. The rules can be modified at any time without notice.
- NEWS ON 6 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to alter, change, cancel or suspend this Contest, for any reason whatsoever, without prior notification.
- How to enter: Participants may enter the 2020 Natureworks Art Show Ticket Giveaway by completing an online entry form located at: NewsOn6.com/ArtShow. All entries must include a response to each item requested. If participant does not have an email address or a phone number, participant should respond with “None”. If an entry does not include at least one (1) form of contact, either a phone number or an email address, such entry will be deemed null and void. Entries must be received by 11:59pm (CST) on March 1, 2020. No more than one (1) entry, per person, per weekday, will be accepted. Photocopies, facsimiles or other reproductions will not be eligible.
- Alternate Form of Entry: Participants may also submit a postcard entry via mail or hand delivery to NEWS ON 6: 2020 NATUREWORKS ART SHOW TICKET GIVEAWAY, 303 N. Boston Ave., Tulsa, OK 74103. Postcard entry must include participant’s name, age, town, phone number and email address (include “None” if participant does not have an email address). If an entry does not include at least one (1) form of contact, either a phone number or an email address, such entry will be deemed null and void. No more than one (1) entry, per person, per weekday, will be accepted. Photocopies, facsimiles or other reproductions will not be eligible. Alternate Form of Entries must be received by 3:00pm (CST) on February 28, 2020.
- PRIZE: Complimentary entry for two (2) to the Natureworks Art Show & Sale VIP Night on March 6, 2020 from 6:30pm-10:00pm at the Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center, 200 W. Albany St., Broken Arrow, OK 74012 and one (1) $25 VISA Gift Card. Prize is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and has no cash value. One (1) winner will be selected by random number generator. Total Prize Value is $125.00.
- In the event of any of the following, the prize(s) will be awarded to an alternate winner:
- Prizewinner cannot be reached within twenty-four (24) hours of winner selection;
- News On 6 is unable to leave a voicemail due to a full voicemail box or because the mailbox is not properly set-up;
- Prizewinner does not return a phone call within forty-eight (48) hours of a message left by News On 6;
- Prizewinner does not timely return the signed Statement of Prizewinner;
- Prizewinner is determined not to be an eligible winner; or
- Any other reasons set forth in these rules.
- No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes will be allowed except at the Contest Entities’ sole discretion due to prize unavailability. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes), and subsequent or related expenses such as, but not limited to, gasoline, insurance, and maintenance arising from the award of a prize from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Any prize awarded in this Contest must be claimed within ten (10) working days of winner’s notification by NEWS ON 6 or sooner, depending upon the specific prize or contest.
- Winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email. Winner(s) must sign and return a Statement of Prizewinner, Official Rules and Acknowledgement (“Documents”) provided by NEWS ON 6. The signed documents must be received by NEWS ON 6 within ten (10) days of the winner’s notification. Winner(s) must show photo identification to claim prizes. NEWS ON 6 reserves the right to require additional identification and may choose to deny awarding the prize based on falsification of identification or fraud. In the event winner receives, or has already received, a prize from any other contest(s) sponsored by Griffin Communications, News On 6, the Tulsa CW and/or any of their subsidiaries, during the 2020 calendar year, such prize values will be combined with this prize value. If the total value of all prizes received during the 2020 exceed $600, winner will receive a Form 1099 from Griffin Communications for the 2020 calendar year.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of contest entries received.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Complete rules are available at NEWS ON 6 Monday through Friday during normal business hours or at http://www.newson6.com/contests.
Full terms and conditions are also available at www.NewsOn6.com.