Firefighters Respond To Gas Leak At Tulsa Home


Friday, August 23rd 2019, 4:36 am
By: News On 6


Firefighters believe an overnight lightning strike caused a small gas leak at a home near 4th and Garnett.

The homeowners said they heard a loud noise around 11:30 Thursday night and then started smelling gas.

Firefighters called in Hazmat crews who worked to get the gas turned off.

No one inside the home was hurt.

","published":"2019-08-23T09:36:43.000Z","updated":"2019-08-23T11:12:25.000Z","summary":"Firefighters believe an overnight lightning strike caused a small gas leak at a home near 4th and Garnett.","affiliate":{"_id":"5c784a0c4961cb23ad330098","callSign":"kotv","origin":"https://www.newson6.com"},"contentClass":"news","createdAt":"2020-02-01T18:07:27.306Z","updatedAt":"2020-03-31T17:20:00.516Z","__v":1,"show":true,"link":"/story/5e35be5ffcd8ef694720e027/firefighters-respond-to-gas-leak-at-tulsa-home","hasSchedule":false,"id":"5e35be5ffcd8ef694720e027"};