TFD responded to a house fire Thursday morning near 36th and Peoria where they say no one was hurt.
Officials believe the fire started in the front of the vacant house. The homeowner said they were renovating the home and were supposed to move in next week.
While there is no obvious cause, there is equipment in the front of the house that could have been responsible.
"Typically when you have an occupancy like this you have lots of extension cords running around," said Captain Michael Chandler, Tulsa Fire Department. "It could be anything."
Crews were able to get the fire out quickly. They said most of the damage is to the front of the house, but there is smoke and water damage throughout.