Maple Bacon Pecan Pie
Thursday, July 11th 2019, 2:04 pm
By: News On 6
Hard Rock Tulsa Chef Rebecca Foy shows us a twist on pecan pie just before National Pecan Pie Day.
- 1 prepared pie crust
- 3 eggs, whole
- ¼ cup corn syrup
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 ¾ cup sugar, granulated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups pecan, chopped or pieces
- ½ cup chopped, cooked bacon (about 6 strips)
- Cook bacon until crisp but still tender. Cool and chop into fine pieces.
- In a prepared crust, put the pecans and bacon pieces in a layer on the bottom.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients until thoroughly combined and is a smooth mixture.
- Pour the syrup mixture over the pecans and bacon pieces.
- Bake in a 280° oven for 70 minutes.