1. This Contest is open to all U.S. citizens and legal U.S. residents, at least 18 years of age, who reside in the State of Oklahoma and live within the News On 6 Designated Market Area, as defined by Nielsen Media Research, Inc. (“DMA”) except as otherwise provided in these or specific contest rules. For a copy of the DMA Map, visit www.NewsOn6.com/contests. Employees of News On 6, KVOO (98.5 FM) and their affiliated parent and subsidiary companies, affiliated stations or companies, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, entities furnishing prizes or otherwise connected with the conduct of this Contest (“Contest Entities”) and their respective officers, directors, representatives and agents, their immediate families and members of their households, are all ineligible and may not register or participate in the Contest.
2. Only one (1) prize may be awarded per household for the entire duration of this promotion. Winners from other contests sponsored or conducted by News On 6 or KVOO within thirty (30) days preceding the beginning of this contest are not eligible for this contest.
3. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
4. No purchase, registration fee or donation of money is required to register or win.
5. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree (a) to abide by these and any additional specific official rules and the decisions of the Contest Entities and contest officials designated by NEWS ON 6 and KVOO, which will be binding and final in all respects; (b) to the use of information by the Contest Entities for marketing and advertising purposes as allowed by applicable privacy policies and law; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, costs, expenses, fees, injuries (including death), losses, and damages resulting or alleged to result from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, and/or from entrants fraudulent or otherwise wrongful acts or omissions; (d) not to sue the Contest Entities for any damages alleged to arise from winner's acceptance of or use of the prize(s); and (e) to the use of the entrants, name, voice, biography, and likeness by Contest Entities without further notice or compensation for promotion, advertising, filing, and dissemination purposes, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
6. “Contest Officials” designated by the management of NEWS ON 6 and KVOO shall be responsible for interpretation and enforcement of the contest rules.
7. Contest Officials shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any other published rules applicable to a specific contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Contest Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty and (c) are not liable for injuries, losses or damages arising or alleged to arise out of any persons participation in the Contest. All disputes will be resolved under applicable Oklahoma laws.
8. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, undeliverable, incomplete or unreadable entries. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. Contest Officials may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Contest Entities representatives. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Contest Officials reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. The rules can be modified at any time without notice.
9. NEWS ON 6 and KVOO reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to alter, change, cancel or suspend this Contest, for any reason whatsoever, without prior notification.
10. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the 2019 CARLY PEARCE FLYAWAY, participants must do the following:
a. WATCH – Starting July 8, 2019 through July 11, 2019, watch News on 6 at 9:00pm for the keyword.
b. LISTEN – Starting July 9, 2019 through July 12, 2019, listen to KVOO, 98.5 FM each morning at 9:10am for the cue to call. Once the cue-to-call airs, participant must call KVOO at the phone number given with the correct keyword.
c. WIN – If participant is the 6th caller and has the correct keyword, participant will win a $100 Guitar signed by Carly Pearce. One (1) winner will be selected each day starting July 9, 2019 through July 12, 2019. Therefore, a total of four (4) daily winners will be selected. At the end of the giveaway, one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected from the four (4) daily prize winners and will receive the Carly Pearce Flyaway Package.
11. DAILY PRIZE: One (1) winner will be selected each day starting July 9, 2019 through July 12, 2019. A total of four (4) Daily Prize Winners will be selected during promotional period. Each Daily Prize Winner will receive one (1) $100 Guitar signed by Carly Pearce plus an entry to win the Grand Prize.
12. GRAND PRIZE: At the end of the promotional period, one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected, by random number generator, from the five (4) Daily Prize Winners. Participant must win a daily prize to be included in the Grand Prize drawing. Promotional period begins on Monday, July 8, 2019 and ends on Friday, July 12, 2019. The Grand Prize Winner will receive the Carly Pearce Flyaway Package, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
• Two (2) tickets to see Jason Aldean, Carly Pearce and Kane Brown at the Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre in Denver, CO on July 26, 2019;
• Two (2) meet & greet passes to meet Carly Pearce; and
• One (1) night double occupancy hotel stay.
Some restrictions may apply. Grand Prize is non-refundable, non-returnable and has no cash value. Grand Prize Winner will be selected and contacted on or before Monday, July 15, 2019. Total Grand Prize Value: $2,000.
13. In the event of any of the following, the prize(s) will be awarded to an alternate winner:
a. Prizewinner cannot be reached within twenty-four (24) hours of winner selection;
b. News On 6 is unable to leave a voicemail due to a full voicemail box or because the mailbox is not properly set-up;
c. Prizewinner does not return a phone call within forty-eight (48) hours of a message left by News On 6;
d. Prizewinner does not timely return the signed Statement of Prizewinner;
e. Prizewinner is determined not to be an eligible winner; or
f. Any other reasons set forth in these rules.
14. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes will be allowed except at the Contest Entities' sole discretion due to prize unavailability. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes), and subsequent or related expenses such as, but not limited to, gasoline, insurance, and maintenance arising from the award of a prize from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Any prize awarded in this Contest must be claimed within ten (10) working days of winner's notification by NEWS ON 6/KVOO or sooner, depending upon the specific prize or contest.
15. Winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email. Winner(s) must sign and return a Statement of Prizewinner, Official Rules and Acknowledgment (“Documents”) provided by NEWS ON 6. The signed documents must be received by NEWS ON 6/KVOO within ten (10) days of the winner's notification. Winner(s) must show photo identification to claim prizes. NEWS ON 6 and KVOO reserve the right to require additional identification and may choose to deny awarding the prize based on falsification of identification or fraud. In the event winner receives, or has already received, a prize from any other contest(s) sponsored by Griffin Communications, News On 6, KVOO and/or any of their subsidiaries, during the 2019 calendar year, such prize values will be combined with this prize value. If the total value of all prizes received during the 2019 exceed $600, winner will receive a Form 1099 from Griffin Communications for the 2019 calendar year.
16. Odds of winning depend on the number of contest entries received.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
18. Complete rules are available at NEWS ON 6 Monday through Friday during normal business hours or at www.NewsOn6.com.
Full terms and conditions are also available at www.NewsOn6.com.