2019 HUNGER FREE OKLAHOMA DONATE-TO-WIN GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
Thursday, June 6th 2019, 2:47 pm
By: News On 6
- The Contest is open to all U.S. citizens and legal U.S. residents, at least 18 years of age, who reside in NEWS ON 6 Designated Market Area, as defined by Nielsen Media Research, Inc. ("DMA") except as otherwise provided in these or specific contest rules. For a copy of the DMA Map, visit www.NewsOn6.com/contests or click here. Employees of NEWS ON 6 and its affiliated parent and subsidiary companies, affiliated stations or companies, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, entities furnishing prizes or otherwise connected with the conduct of this Contest ("Contest Entities") and their respective officers, directors, representatives and agents, their immediate families and members of their households, are all ineligible and may not register or participate in the Contest.
- Only one (1) prize may be awarded per household. Winners from other contests sponsored or conducted by NEWS ON 6 within thirty (30) days preceding the beginning of this contest are not eligible for this contest.
- The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
- By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree (a) to abide by these and any additional specific official rules and the decisions of the Contest Entities and contest officials designated by NEWS ON 6, which will be binding and final in all respects; (b) to the use of information by the Contest Entities for marketing and advertising purposes as allowed by applicable privacy policies and law; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, costs, expenses, fees, injuries (including death), losses, and damages resulting or alleged to result from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, and/or from entrants fraudulent or otherwise wrongful acts or omissions; (d) not to sue the Contest Entities for any damages alleged to arise from winner's acceptance of or use of the prize(s); and (e) to the use of the entrants, name, voice, biography, and likeness by Contest Entities without further notice or compensation for promotion, advertising, filing, and dissemination purposes, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
- "Contest Officials" designated by the management of NEWS ON 6 shall be responsible for interpretation and enforcement of the contest rules.
- Contest Officials shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any other published rules applicable to a specific contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Contest Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty and (c) are not liable for injuries, losses or damages arising or alleged to arise out of any persons participation in the Contest. All disputes will be resolved under applicable Oklahoma laws.
- Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, undeliverable, incomplete or unreadable entries. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. Contest Officials may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Contest Entities representatives. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Contest Officials reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. The rules can be modified at any time without notice.
- NEWS ON 6 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to alter, change, cancel or suspend this Contest, for any reason whatsoever, without prior notification.
- How to Enter: To enter, participant should do the following:
- Visit www.NewsOn6.com/HungerFree
- Click the “Donate” Button
- Complete the Donation Amount box, including your phone number. Be sure to correctly input your phone number as this will be the way we contact winners.
- Number of Entries: Participants will earn one (1) chance for every $10 donated. Participant’s chances will be determined by the amount of the participant’s one-time donation or first gift. Signing up to donate monthly, quarterly, or annually does not earn additional chances to win. All donations that are received starting June 10, 2019 thru July 7, 2019, that meet the $10 minimum, will be included in the prize drawing. Five (5) winners will be selected by random number generator.
- Donations: All donations received will go to support Hunger Free Oklahoma. More information on this cause can be found at www.hungerfreeok.org.
- Alternate form of Entry: mailing or delivering a photo to News On 6: 2019 Hunger Free Oklahoma Donate-to-Win Giveaway, 303 N. Boston Ave., Tulsa, OK 74103. Entries must include participant's name, age, address, daytime phone number and e-mail address. Alternate form of Entries do not require any type of donation. Alternate form of entries should be received no later than 3:00pm on July 5, 2019. Only one (1) entry, per person, will be accepted for the duration of this promotion.
- If the prize winner cannot be notified within seven (7) days of the winner selection, does not timely return the signed Statement of Prizewinner or for other reasons set forth in these rules, is determined not to be an eligible winner, the prize(s) will be awarded to an alternate winner.
- Winner does not have to be present to win.
- No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes will be allowed except at the Contest Entities' sole discretion due to prize unavailability. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes), and subsequent or related expenses such as, but not limited to, gasoline, insurance, and maintenance arising from the award of a prize from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Any prize awarded in this Contest must be claimed within ten (10) working days of winner's notification by NEWS ON 6 or sooner, depending upon the specific prize or contest.
- Prizes: Five (5) winners will be selected by random number generator and will receive one (1) of the following prizes:
- $250 Visa Gift Card
- $250 QuikTrip Gift Card
- $250 Reasor’s Gift Card
- $100 PRHYME Gift Card/Certificate and $150 Gift Card to Hotel
- Family Membership to Aquarium and Tulsa Zoo
Winners will be contacted by telephone and will be given the option to choose what prize they would like to receive, based on availability. Prizes will be given out on a first contacted bases, so not all prizes will be available to all winners. All prizes have an approximate value of at least $250.
- Winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email. Winner(s) must sign and return a Statement of Prizewinner provided by NEWS ON 6. The signed Statement of Prizewinner must be received by NEWS ON 6 within ten (10) days of the winner's notification. Winner(s) must show photo identification to claim prizes. NEWS ON 6 reserves the right to require additional identification and may choose to deny awarding the prize based on falsification of identification or fraud.
- Taxes: Winner will be responsible to pay any and all taxes, federal and state, which may be assessed. Griffin Communications, as parent company for NEWS ON 6, will issue a 1099 for the 2019 Calendar Year, to winner, for the total value of prize. In the event Winner receives a prize from any other contest(s) sponsored by Griffin Communications, NEWS ON 6, or any of their subsidiaries, during the 2019 calendar year, all prize values will be combined and Winner will only receive one (1) 1099 for the 2019 calendar year.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of contest entries received.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Complete rules are available at NEWS ON 6 Monday through Friday during normal business hours or at www.NewsOn6.com.
Full terms and conditions are also available at www.NewsOn6.com.