Tailgate Sausage-Cheese Dip
Tuesday, September 18th 2018, 1:44 pm
By: News On 6
- 1 pound Greer’s Ranch House spicy pork sausage
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) package processed cheese
- ¼ cup Boudreaux’s Sweet and Tangy Swamp Sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- ¼ teaspoon Daddy Hinkle’s dry seasoning
- In a large saute pan, brown the sausage. Drain.
- Cut cream cheese and processed cheese into cubes, and place in slow cooker. Add Boudreaux’s sauce, corn, diced tomatoes and Daddy Hinkle’s seasoning. Cover. Cook on low until cheese is melted (1-2 hours), then turn heat to low.
- Serve with tortilla chips and vegetables.