Oven Baked Swamp Wings
Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 12:54 pm
News On 6
- 3 to 4 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Daddy Hinkle’s dry marinade
- ½ cup Boudreaux’s Swamp Sauce
- ½ stick Braum’s Salted Butter, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon Cheatwood’s Pure Raw Honey
- Onion and Garlic Dipping Sauce
- 1 pint Braum’s Sour Cream
- 3 tablespoons Daddy Hinkle’s Onion and Garlic Seasoning
Directions for Onion and Garlic Dipping Sauce:
- Combine ingredients.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Directions for Baked Swamp Wings:
If connected, separate wings from drumettes. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pat wings dry to remove any moisture. Toss with oil, salt and Daddy Hinkle’s seasoning.
- Place wings on two wire racks set inside two baking sheets with rims. Bake until cooked through, about 45 to 50 minutes. Skin should be crisp.
- While wings are baking, combine swamp sauce, butter and honey in a small saucepan over