Double Chocolate Waffles
Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 12:15 pm
By: News On 6
- 2 packages Shawnee Mills Buttermilk Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups Braum’s milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon Griffin’s Vanilla
- ¼ cup canola oil or melted butter
- 2 (2-ounce) Bedre dark chocolate bars, chopped
- Braum’s Whipped Light Cream
- Braum’s Chocolate Syrup
- Maraschino cherries
- In a large bowl, stir together waffle mix, cocoa powder and sugar. Add milk, eggs, vanilla and oil or butter, and stir until combined. Chop 1 chocolate bar, then fold into waffle mixture.
- Heat waffle iron. Pour mixture into waffle iron, filling to edges. Cook until waffle is set in the center and slightly crisp on the edges.
- Top each waffle with Braum’s whipped cream, chocolate syrup, remaining chopped Bedre chocolate and a maraschino cherry.