Fruit And Cream Filled Crepes
Thursday, May 10th 2018, 1:27 pm
By: News On 6
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup milk, whole
- 1 cup flour, all-purpose
- 2 teaspoons sugar, granulated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs, whole
- Combine all ingredients in a small blender and process until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter into the pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side.
- Fill crepes with fruits, creams or fillings as desired.