Corn, Zucchini, And Tomatoes With Cilantro
Monday, March 19th 2018, 10:11 am
By: News On 6
SmartPoints value: 1
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic glove, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 ½ cups fresh corn kernels (from 2 ears or use 10-ounce package frozen corn kernels)
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add onion, garlic, and jalapeño. Cook, stirring often, until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add corn, zucchini, bell pepper, and cumin; cook, stirring often, until softened, 7-8 minutes. Stir in cherry tomatoes and cook just until warmed through, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper.