Oklahoma State returns to action this week for its homecoming game against Baylor.
Kickoff is scheduled for 2:30 p.m. at Boone Pickens Stadium on Fox Sports 1. A closer look at the matchup:
An Oklahoma State Win Would…
- Mark the eighth time it has started 5-1 or better during the Mike Gundy era.
- Improve its all-time series advantage vs. Baylor to 20-16.
- Give it 17 wins in its last 22 games vs. Baylor and 12 wins in its last 13 home games vs. Baylor.
- Improve Mike Gundy's record against Baylor to 8-5.
- Give the Cowboys wins in 13 of their last 15 games overall.
- Improve the Cowboys to 57-6 in their last 63 games against unranked opponents, dating back to 2010.
- Give it wins in 23 of its last 24 games when playing as a ranked team against an unranked opponent.
- Improve Mike Gundy's career record in conference games to 65-40.
- Improve the Cowboys to 46-19 in Big 12 Conference games since 2010.
When Oklahoma State Has The Ball…
Oklahoma State Total Offense Per Game – 583.4 (2nd)
Baylor Total Defense Per Game – 471.8 (115th)
Oklahoma State Rushing Offense Per Game – 184.2 (49th)
Baylor Rushing Defense Per Game – 234.2 (117th)
Oklahoma State Passing Offense Per Game – 399.2 (2nd)
Baylor Passing Defense Per Game – 237.6 (86th)
Oklahoma State Turnovers Lost – 9 (67th
Baylor Turnovers Gained – 5 (104th)
Oklahoma State Field Goals/Season Long – 8-for-12/Long of 53 yards
Oklahoma State Net Punting – 40.22 (30th)
Baylor Punt Returns – 12.75 (23rd)
Oklahoma State Kickoff Returns – 20.25 (76th)
Baylor Kick Return Defense – 22.38 (96th)
When Baylor Has the Ball…
Baylor Total Offense Per Game – 404.8 (74th)
Oklahoma State Total Defense Per Game – 369.6 (54th)
Baylor Rushing Offense Per Game – 118.4 (106th)
Oklahoma State Rushing Defense Per Game – 136.0 (51st)
Baylor Passing Offense Per Game – 286.4 (30th)
Oklahoma State Passing Defense Per Game – 233.6 (81st)
Baylor Turnovers Lost – 10 (85th)
Oklahoma State Turnovers Gained – 8 (67th)
Baylor Field Goals/Season Long – 8-for-10/Long of 46 yards
Baylor Net Punting – 43.42 (3rd)
Oklahoma State Punt Returns – 4.67 (98th)
Baylor Kickoff Returns – 13.91 (126th)
Oklahoma State Kickoff Return Defense - 17.57 (23rd)