Homemade Kettle Style Caramel Corn
Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 2:33 pm
By: News On 6
- ½ c. brown sugar
- 3 Tb. Butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp. salt
- 12 c. popped popcorn
- Preheat oven to 300°F. In a saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter and ¼ teaspoon of the salt.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until boiling. Stir in vanilla.
- Place popcorn in a shallow roasting pan. Drizzle mixture over popcorn. Toss to coat.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring once. Sprinkle with remaining salt after baking. Transfer to sheet pan or foil on counter to cool for one hour.
- Place in airtight container for up to 2 days.