Monday, September 25th 2017, 2:27 pm
By: News On 6
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup chopped raw nuts
- ¼ cup raw seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened dried fruit
- 2-3 Tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 3 Tablespoons Walnut Oil or other cooking oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract or almond extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300º F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with pan spray to prevent sticking.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and use your clean hands to mix well and toss to coat; it will be sticky and messy but that’s the fun part.
- Spread the mixture in a thin layer on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, until very lightly toasted.
- Cool before serving or storing.
This granola can be kept in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 2 weeks.