Fire officials says the cause of a Tulsa condo fire Monday evening has been ruled accidential with a juvenile involved.
The Tulsa Fire Department says a girl, who lived in the condo was taken to the hospital in serious condition suffering from smoke inhalation.
Firefighters got the call at around 7 p.m. to the Oak Brook Village Condos at 11th and Garnett. They arrived to find flames in an upstairs bedroom of a condo unit and immediately began a search for people inside.
The girl's grandmother and two other children escaped with no injuries.