Widespread Power Outages Leave Many In The Dark After Storms
Friday, May 19th 2017, 8:18 am
News On 6
Multiple power ages are being reported across Green Country, leaving many in the dark after severe storms blew through the area Thursday night and early Friday morning.
Here are the latest numbers as of 8 a.m. Friday, May 19:
- PSO: 2391 Customers Without - widely scattered
- OG&E: 10,007 Customers Without (statewide) - 892 in Muskogee, 201 Sapulpa, 73 Kellyville
- Verdigris Valley: 208 Customers Without- 184 around Keystone Lake.
- Indian Electric: 181 Customers Without -115 in Creek County, 64 in Pawnee County
- Lake Region Electric: 1,110 Customers Without - 453 in Wagoner?
We will continue to update these numbers as power is restored.