Firefighters believe an electrical problem with an appliance may have sparked a fire in a travel trailer at Riverview RV Park early Wednesday.
At about 12:45 a.m., Sand Springs Fire Department was sent to the park in the 11400 block of Highway 51.
A woman called after smelling smoke and got out of the trailer.
Firefighters arrived, put out the fire and rescued the woman's dog.
The fire department says a smoke detector in the travel trailer was not working.
They said the woman is now staying with relatives.