Hot Broccoli Cheddar Bacon Dip
Wednesday, September 7th 2016, 12:01 pm
By: News On 6
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup Panera® Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- ½ cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices applewood smoked bacon, cooked and chopped
- ¾ tsp. garlic powder
- ¾ tsp. onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine softened cream cheese, soup, chopped broccoli, cheese, bacon, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Put dip in small casserole dish and bake for 18-20 minutes until melted and bubbly. Serve with fresh veggies or crackers.
- TIP - For a real treat, pair with our Artisan Sourdough Bread Bowl, scoop out and cook dip right in bread bowl on cookie sheet.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 10