TFD: House Fire Started By Burning Trash In Fireplace


Sunday, August 21st 2016, 7:54 pm
By: News On 6


The Tulsa Fire Department says a house fire started with trash burning in the fireplace.

Saturday, firefighters responded to a house at 2033 East Tecumseh Street for a fire.

8/20/2016 Related Story: Tulsa House Total Loss After Fire

TFD said the house was supposed to be unoccupied, but they did receive reports that someone was burning something in the fireplace.

Firefighters say the fire was accidental in nature.

No one was hurt, but they say the house was a total loss.