Candles May Have Sparked Fire At Tulsa House Without Power

Friday, July 15th 2016, 8:13 am
By: News On 6

Firefighters believe candles sparked a fire at a midtown Tulsa home early Friday.

Shortly after 6 a.m. firefighters were sent to a home in the 1500 block of North Louisville near Pine.  They said the home did not have power and the residents were using candles at the time.

Two adults and four children in the home were not injured in the fire.  The front portion of the home sustained extensive damage.