Tulsa Home Damaged By Fire


Thursday, June 23rd 2016, 1:33 pm
By: News On 6


Firefighters were called to a Tulsa house fire in the 8500 block of East 23rd Place just before noon Thursday.  

When they arrived, firefighters reported smoke and flames coming from the home.  Firefighters initially thought there might be someone in the home, but they say there wasn't anyone inside. 

At least one firefighter was treated by EMSA paramedics. The fire department says that firefighter got overheated, but is going to be OK. 

No word yet on the cause of the fire.