Andolini's White Pizza
Friday, June 10th 2016, 1:58 pm
By: News On 6
- Ricotta cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil
- Minced garlic
- Preheat your oven and your pizza stone to 500 degrees. (we recommend one hour of heating time for the stone).
- start with 14oz. dough; push it out to approximately 14”circle
- lightly drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, spread with hands to lightly coat pizza.
- Take 1 Tblsp minced garlic and sprinkle evenly on pizza
- Evenly drop approximately 1/2 oz each dollops of Ricotta cheese every inch or so on the pizza.
- Can also be topped with Italian sausage, or prosciutto, as you wish…(like our SPQR) or no meat or other toppings for a traditional “white pizza"
- Spread 7 oz. of mozzarella evenly on pizza.
- Place pizza on the stone, bake until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly.