Hard Rock Hotel & Casino's 'The Clemenza'
Thursday, June 9th 2016, 8:39 am
By: News On 6
- 9-12 oz. pre-made crust
- 1 cup prepared sauce
- 2.5 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 6 thin slices Genoa salami
- 5 precooked Italian meatballs, sliced in half
- 10 pieces of Italian sausage
- 16 thin slices Buffalo Mozzarella
- .5 oz. basil
- 3 oz. garlic and herb better (melt butter with garlic and parsley)
- Stretch out dough until it reaches 14 inches across in diameter in perfect round circle.
- Spread sauce on dough into thin layer so as not to over sauce.
- Top dough with shredded mozzarella.
- Top with thin sliced Genoa salami.
- Top dough with meatballs cut in half.
- Top with Italian sausage sliced in 1/2 inch slices.
- Top with eight slices of fresh Buffalo Mozzarella.
- Bake until crust is cooked all the way through and golden brown 14-19 minutes in 400 degree oven.
- Garnish with thin basil ribbons.
- When pizza is done top crust with melted garlic & herb butter.
- Cut pizza into slices and enjoy.